Sign-Up To Attend Public Mass
The Public Mass Schedule for Sunday, August 16th is as follows:
1:30 p.m. (Spanish)
Please click here to reserve a seat for one of the Masses
Reserved Seating (Printable Instructions – Includes English and Spanish)
Reserved Seating Video Instructions
- Click here to learn how to Select Seats for Mass in Eventbrite
- Click here to learn how to Select Seats Using the Map in Eventbrite
- Click here to learn how to Return/Cancel a Seat Ticket Order
When attending a public Mass, please be advised of the follow:
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of Mass
- Each person attending Mass must have a ticket (hard copy or on cell phone)
- A face mask is required for anyone 2 years of age or older
- Each person attending Mass will be required to have a temperature check before entering the church
- Sit in assigned seating areas only
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or may have been exposed to COVID-19
Please Note: All the faithful of the Diocese of Arlington are dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and holy days of obligation until further notice. We will continue to Live Stream Mass on Saturdays at 5:30 p.m. until further notice.
Live Stream Mass
We now have an official YouTube channel! In an effort to provide spiritual fulfillment during this period of social distancing, we started Live Streaming weekend Masses on YouTube on March 28th. Each Mass will be Live Streamed during the time(s) listed below, and then made available as a recording afterwards.
August 15th – 5:30 p.m.
Spiritual Communion Prayer
(to be said when Communion is being distributed during Live Streaming)
My Jesus, I love you above all things. How I long to receive you with my brothers and sisters at the table you have prepared. Since I cannot at this moment receive you in bread and wine according to your promise in the sacrament of Holy Communion, I ask you to feed me with the manna of your Holy Spirit and nourish me with your Holy presence. I unite myself wholly to you. Never permit me to be separated from your love. Amen.
Please click here for printable Spiritual Communion Prayer cards.
Please click here for printable Mass Prayers and Responses.
Please click here for the August 10th Daily Reflection.
Please be advised of the following:
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Please be advised of the following:
- The Church will be open Monday thru Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- The Parish Office will be open Monday thru Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- The Saturday 5:30 p.m. Mass will continue to be Live Streamed (not open to the public)
- Please see the above schedule of public Masses (advanced reserved seating only)
- Daily Masses (Monday-Friday at 8:45 a.m.) have resumed (maximum seating 50 people)
- Until further notice, Confessions will be heard on Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Church
- All Parish Activities have been canceled until further notice.
Wondering how you can still support the parish during the COVID-19 situation? Please consider using some our fast and easy options:
- You can use our Electronic Giving Form (Click Here). Please simply complete the form and drop it off or mail it in to the Parish.
- You can set up Electronic Giving through your own financial institution
- You can give electronically through the Donate Online (PayPal) section of the website, please click here.
Please contact Barbara Stouffer with any questions about giving electronically.
We Are Praying For You!!
As the current call for social distancing leaves many of us feeling anxious or alone, please know that your parish family is praying for each of you! The Friars, Parish Staff, and members of our newly forming Intercessory Prayer Team are praying for health and healing from all illness and anxiety for each of our parishioners. We would like to pray for your specific needs also! Please click on the ‘Prayer Request’ button with any specific prayer requests. As much as possible, let’s try to keep our eyes focused on Jesus as He walks with us through this difficulty!
Upcoming Parish Events
New Confession Schedule
Until further notice, Confessions will be heard on Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. in the Church. This is to avoid any delays with Live Streaming the Saturday Mass.
2020-2021 Religious Education Registration
2020-2021 Religious Education Registration is Now Open! Due to Covid-19 we will be having virtual Zoom RE or independent homeschooling ONLY until December when we will reevaluate whether logistically we can return to the classroom. Our Registration will end on September 7th (no exceptions). Please click here to register.
Mass for Jubilarians
Mass for Jubilarians: Are you celebrating your Silver or Golden Marriage Jubilee this year? Were you married in1970 or 1995? Then please contact the Parish Office to make sure that you are registered for the “2020 Mass for Jubilarians.” This Mass will be celebrated by Bishop Michael F. Burbidge at 2:30 p.m. on October 4th at the Cathedral of St. Thomas More in Arlington, VA. The Parish Office must submit all registrations to the Office for Family Life as soon as possible. Registrations forms are available in the vestibule of the Church or click here. Please contact Chanel Marquis in the parish office with any questions. Do not delay. Registration is due no later than Friday, September 18th.
Download our weekly bulletins in PDF format for all the latest news and announcements from St. Francis. Please click here.