SOCIAL JUSTICE - FRANCISCAN ACTION & ADVOCACYFranciscan Action & Advocacy Council
The Franciscan Action and Advocacy Council (FAAC) is an umbrella organization of St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Triangle, VA, that extends the mission of the parish by:
- Providing guidance and counsel to its social action groups
- Ensuring its activities are rooted in and faithful to Catholic teaching and the Franciscan tradition
- Educating and informing the parish and community
- Promoting and coordinating involvement by parishioners and others in areas that stress advocacy, working for justice, the sanctity of life, and the dignity of the human person
- Conducting research and analysis on issues and topics as determined by the FAAC and at the request of the friars of St. Francis of Assisi Parish
The FAAC seeks the guidance of the Holy Spirit in best using the God-given gifts of its members to serve all of God’s people in the tradition of St. Francis of Assisi.
- Ulli Vaerst
- Gary Burton, O.F.S.
- Brian Maue
- Joe Keady
- Isabella Clemente
- Fred Miller
For more information on the Franciscan Action & Advocacy Council, please contact Br. Henry Fulmer, OFM: