1:30 pm (Spanish)
Reserved Seating Instuctions
Reserved Seating (Printable Instructions – in English and Spanish)
Reserved Seating Video Instructions
- Click here to learn how to Select Seats for Mass in Eventbrite
- Click here to learn how to Select Seats Using the Map in Eventbrite
- Click here to learn how to Return/Cancel a Seat Ticket Order
If you discover you will not be able to attend in-person, please return/cancel your reservation!
Live Stream Mass
Live Stream Mass and Worship Aids
Each Saturday at 5:30 pm the Vigil Mass is live streamed – and then made available as a recording afterwards. Even while at home, please fully and actively participate in the celebration of the Mass using the on-line Worship Aids and Mass Prayers and Responses. During the Communion Rite, join the celebrant by a Spiritual Communion (printable prayer cards here):
My Jesus, I love you above all things. How I long to receive you with my brothers and sisters at the table you have prepared. Since I cannot at this moment receive you in bread and wine according to your promise in the sacrament of Holy Communion, I ask you to feed me with the manna of your Holy Spirit and nourish me with your Holy presence. I unite myself wholly to you. Never permit me to be separated from your love. Amen.
Sunday Obligation for the Faithful
All the faithful of the Diocese of Arlington are dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and holy days of obligation until further notice during the coronavirus pandemic. The parish continues to Live Stream Mass on Saturdays at 5:30 pm and make the recording available afterwards on the parish YouTube channel.
Photo/Audio/Visual recording notice: During any event in the parish church which is Live streamed, by entering and by your presence here at St. Francis of Assisi Parish, you consent on behalf of yourself and/or your child(ren) to be photographed, recorded or live streamed during the liturgy (celebration of the Mass, Baptism, Wedding, etc.), event, or conference taking place. This consent is given to the parish and the Diocese of Arlington. If you do not agree, please do not enter. Thanks.
When attending Mass in-person
during the pandemic:
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of Mass.
- Each person attending Mass must have a ticket (paper or digital).
- Before entering the church, a face mask is required for anyone 2 years of age or older, temperatures will be checked, and an usher will escort you to your seat.
- Please sit in assigned seating areas only
- Stay home if you or any member of your immediate family have any symptoms of a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or may have been exposed to COVID-19
- Please be aware of the Photo/Audio/Visual recording notice listed on this same page.